view original | go back | toggle font
The server IP is available in the Avy Discord.
You can join the Avy Discord server by clicking here.
This server is mostly an anarchy-ish server. The 500 block radius around spawn (0, 0) is reserved for shops and trading. Please do not grief whatsoever in that area
- Do not attempt to dupe items.
- Please do not harass users of the server.
- Keep a safe & health environment on the server.
- Please do not take griefing to an unecessary level.
- Do not summon Withers purposefully to grief people's homes.
- Do not kill the Ender Dragon prematurely and/or hoard the End Cities.
- Do not cheat in any form or way. Don't use X-ray or anything of the like.
- Do not break the Avy Community Guidelines or Discord Server Rules within the game.
- Do not use racial slurs / homophobic slurs (especially ones banned in the Discord).
- Griefing is allowed to an extent, as is raiding, but be respectful and don't ruin people's time.
- Do not spam commands or cause lag-spikes. Do not build lag machines unless approved by a moderator.
- Don't try to "groom" or use Minecraft as a way to get closer to someone who is uncomfortable with it.
There is a custom plugin in the Minecraft server that changes the behavior of the game and makes it harder. The following are changes we've made to the server:
- You can list your homes using
- You can set up to two homes via
/trigger sethome set [1 or 2]
- You can teleport to your home using
/trigger home set [1 or 2]
- You can go back to your previous location / death location using
- You can toggle a neat coordinates HUD using
/trigger ch_toggle and turn it off using the same command.
- You can TPA using
/trigger tpa set [player id] - You can find the player ID in the player list (hold TAB).
- Dying without a bed will spawn you randomly within a 5K radius of spawn. (Including initial spawn).
- The Ender-Dragon has been buffed out by a lot.
- This server has Vivecraft for our VR community.
- Villager deaths will be announced to the server.
- Eating food has a 4% chance of being bad for you.
- There are graves for you to use to get your stuff back.
- You can craft an armored Elytra. (Chestplate + Elytra).
- Creepers shouldn't be able to do damage beyond 3 blocks.
- 10% chance that Creepers will spawn flying on a Phantom.
- You can see the health of other players under their name.
- Shulkers will drop two shulker shells instead of just one.
- You can see the death-count of other players in the side-bar.
- Getting to the End will be a bit tricky... It'll be a surprise.
- Iron and Coal ore have a 2% chance of spontaneously combusting.
- Spawners can be mined with silk touch, at the cost of experience.
- Breaking Gold Blocks (with silk touch) drops something interesting.
- Eating Chorus Fruit has a 65% chance of giving you hunger for 1 minute.
- There is a multiplayer sleep plugin requiring 60% of players to be asleep.
- Minable stone-based blocks have a 2% chance of just not dropping anything.
- To heal broken bones, you can craft a "Healing Cast" using 8 paper in a circle.
- 2% chance a Creeper named "Atomic Bomb" will spawn & have 10x more explosive power.
- Creepers are supercharged, with double power, longer fuse time, & have less health.
- You can break your bones if you gain too much fall damage. (Slowness IV for 20 minutes).
- All hostile mobs have buffed health and iron armor / weapons. (Progressively get harder).
- Equipping armor has a 3% chance of damaging you, otherwise you will get slowness for 30 seconds.
- Minable stone-based blocks apart from cobblestone have a 0.3% chance of spontaneously combusting.
- Using End Gateways have a 20% chance of killing you, 10% chance if you have a Diamond Chestplate.
- Killing passive animals have a 35% chance of spawning a Grim Reaper. The dead comes back for you.
Some behavior of the core game have been modified or changed to improve performance on the server.
- Explosions are optimized.
- Mob spawns are more limited.
- Mob spawner tick rate turned up.
- Max entity collisions decreased.
- Mobs have a smaller spawn range.
- Monster spawn ticks are increased.
- Entity collisions are turned down.
- Max autosave ticks are turned down.
- Chunk unloading ticks are increased.
- Mob spawns are no longer distributed.
- Container update tick rate turned up.
- Entities have smaller activation range.
- Non player arrows will despawn eventually.
- Cats sitting on top of chests will be ignored.
- Despawn ranges are turned down (mobs will despawn faster).
- Grass spread tick rate is turned down. (Grass will spread slower).
- Eigencraft redstone is used, should not change much performance issues.
- You can no longer move into unloaded chunks, but that shouldn't matter.
- Villages are no longer ticked outside of standard mob activation range.
- Render distance is 4, but you can still view the world upto 16. (Mobs/players won't be seen/updated outside of 4 chunks, keep that in mind).
Please visit this page to find the config files so you can see the manual changes we've made.