CData ODBC Driver for Sage 50 Uk v15.0 Build 5816
Sage UK ODBC Driver
Read, Write, and Update Sage 50 UK through ODBC
The Sage 50 UK ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to connect with live data from Sage 50 UK, directly from any applications that support ODBC connectivity.
Access Sage data like you would a database - read, write, and update Sage Customers, Transactions, Invoices, Sales Receipts, etc. through a standard ODBC Driver interface.
Connect from BI, Reporting, & ETL Tools
The Sage UK ODBC Driver is a powerful tool that allows you to easily connect-to live Sage 50 UK data through any ODBC capable application or tool! With the Driver users can access Sage 50 UK the same way that they would connect to any other ODBC data source. The Drivers are completely self-contained; no additional software installation is required.
- Standards-Compliant ODBC: ODBC 3.8 compliant native protocol based drivers.
- Unicode, 32-bit and 64-bit support: Support 32-bit and 64-bit applications and unicode ODBC APIs.
- Certified Compatibility*: Our drivers undergo extensive testing and are certified to be compatible with leading analytics and reporting applications like Tableau, Microsoft Excel, and many more.
** Please visit our knowledge base to access how-to articles.*
- ODBC Remoting: Our exclusive remoting feature allows hosting the ODBC connection on a server to enable connections from various clients on any platform (Java, .NET, C++, PHP, Python, etc.), using any standards based technology (ODBC, JDBC, etc.). ODBC Remoting is enabled using the popular MySQL wire protocol server.
- Replication and Caching: Our replication and caching commands make it easy to copy data to local and cloud data stores such as Oracle, SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL, etc. The replication commands include many features that allow for intelligent incremental updates to cached data.
- String, Date, Numeric SQL Functions: The driver includes a library of 50 plus functions that can manipulate column values into the desired result. Popular examples include Regex, JSON, and XML processing functions.
- Collaborative Query Processing: Our drivers enhance the data source's capabilities by additional client-side processing, when needed, to enable analytic summaries of data such as SUM, AVG, MAX, MIN, etc.
- Easily Customizable and Configurable: The data model exposed by our ODBC Drivers can easily be customized to add or remove tables/columns, change data types, etc. without requiring a new build. These customizations are supported at runtime using human-readable schema files that are easy to edit.
- Secure Connectivity: Includes standard Enterprise-class security features such as TLS/ SSL data encryption for all client-server communications.