CSharp Code Library v126.96.36.199
CSharp Code Library is a powerful multi-language source code Library. CSharp Code Library makes it very easy to manage your source code (30 languages supported), keep your code organized, save your data in a secure encrypted database, paste your favorites code snippets quickly, synchronize rapidly changing data with your libraries.
Here are some key features of "CSharp Code Library":
· Built-in library with 10,000 lines of code
· Quick and powerful search engine
· Powerful printing capability
· Password protection & strong 256 bits encryption (optional)
· User notes and attachments handling
· Favorites and rating support
· Full integration with all major programming IDEs
· Manage your source code and documents efficiently
· Store your documents, source code, code snippets and any other data in one central place.
· Capture text snippets, URLs, folders, application shortcuts and images that are quickly accessible via our Clipboard Extender.
· Quickly paste your frequently used code snippets, launch your favorite applications and URLs and more!
· Capture data on the fly!
· Quickly capture important data. Perfect for Internet research
· Press CAPS-Lock twice (configurable hotkey) to add data on the fly!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed an issue that caused SCL to sometimes freeze when updating AutoText entries
· Fixed a drawing issue that caused SCL’s panels to disappear if PowerDesk desktop manager were used
· (Fixed) After resizing the main/center panel down to zero width, it was impossible to restore it back.
· (Fixed) Export commands didn’t work correctly if the “Export To Library” option was on.
· New Office 2007 skin engine
· (Fixed) Changing the screen resolution resulted in SCL form not being redrawn
· Completely re-coded the screen capture feature in SCL + it’s now possible to just capture active window, all monitors and desktop/main monitor (multi-monitor setup only)
· Now it’s possible to automatically add drop shadow to the captured screenshots
· Fixed a small issue which prevented our system from automatically setup customer accounts after purchase
· (Fixed) In the documentation, the screenshot showing autotext-related options was incorrect
· Miscellaneous internal changes & bug fixes