HTML Viewer Components 11.5.1 Full Source
HTML Viewer Components for Delphi, Lazarus and C++Builder
The HtmlViewer component set consists of the THtmlViewer, TFrameViewer,
and TFrameBrowser components. All three are HTML document display components:
* The basic component.
* THtmlViewer displays single (non-frame) documents.
* It also forms the basis for the other two components.
* Displays both frame and single HTML documents.
* TFrameViewer is oriented more for local file system use.
* Also displays frame and single HTML documents.
* TFrameBrower is oriented for use with local file systems and toward Internet style protocols and URL usage.
* Additional code and/or components are generally required to get data from other sources than the local file system.
These components support most of the HTML 3.2 specifications with many
additional popular HTML 4 and 5 enhancements.
Many Cascading Style Sheet properties are also supported.