ShellBrowser Components v188.8.131.526 for Delphi 7 BDS 2006-2010 RAD Studio XE
The ShellBrowser component set provides a Delphi programmer easy access to theWindows Shell functionality. Use the ShellBrowserComponents Delphi edition and emulate the Windows Explorer.
Enhance Your Delphi Application with Drop-in Shell Functionality
- Includes 21 visual and non-visual components.
- Create Explorer-like applications within minutes withJamShellTree, the JamShellList and the JamShellCombo.
- Easy drop-in: Just drop the UI components right on your own forms or dialogs.
- Use checkboxes with TJamShellTree, TJamShellList,TJamFileList and TJamDriveList.
- Icons and thumbnails are queried in background threads. This optimizes the reactivity and does not slow down the speed of the user interface.
- The TJamFilePreview component integrates the preview pane (introduced with Windows Vista) in your application. TheTJamShellChangeNotifier informs you about relevant shell events.
Look-and-Feel of the Windows Explorer
- Windows Shell context menu (can be extended with a Delphi popmenu).
- OLE drag-and-drop with the Windows Explorer and similar applications.
- Different view styles: The TJamShellList and the TJamFileListsupport small icons, large icons, extra large icons, details mode and thumbnails.
- Overlay icons supported.
- Installed Shell extensions, which are supported by the Windows Explorer, are also supported by the ShellBrowser Delphi Edition.
- TJamSystemShellView instances the right pane of the real Windows Explorer.
- Background context menu in the TJamShellList is supported.
- Comprehensive documentation of the included controls
- Several sample projects for basic and advanced features of ShellBrowser Delphi Edition included.