Sub System WinPDF Converter 10
WinPDF Converter: Generate PDF by simply drawing pages using Windows GDI functions, or using Windows Graphics class. Available for Win32, Win64, .NET
WinPDF Converter can be used for two types of tasks.
You can use the product to generate a PDF report by simply using the regular Windows SDK functions to develop your report.
This product can also be used as an add-on to TE Edit Control to provide for PDF conversion of the documents. WinPDF product is written to handle the complex text formatting features offered by TE Edit Control. TE Edit Control includes an automatic interface for this product.
WinPDF Convertor supports the following text formatting features:
- Horizontal and vertical text placement.
- Fonts, point-size, various character styles and colors.
- Unicode text.
- Right-to-left and mix/latin text.
- Embedded fonts.
- Embedded Metafiles.
- Line, rectangle, circle, and ellipse drawing objects.
- Bookmark outlines.
- Security permissions and password protection.
Programming Interface: Your application simply uses function calls to do the conversion. The Win32 and Win64 versions include the function and constant declaration files for C/C++. The product is usable in any environment which allows for calling simple DLL functions and Windows SDK functions or .NET Graphics object methods.
The .NET version of this product is written using pure C# managed code. The .NET version can also be used within an ASP.NET server application.
New Features in Version 10.0
- Support for Embedding external files.
- Support for Digital Signature.
- Support for PDF/A-3 output.
- Support for Windows 8.x virtual DPI
- Support for Windows 64bit OS.
- Improved Right-to-left processing.
- Support for additional metafile objects.
- Improved support for south-Asian languages.
- Compatible with TE Edit Control, version 22.
- bug fixes and other enhancements.